- B.A.: German
- Minor: German
- Click here to read complete descriptions of the German courses offered at Wittenberg.
Major in German
- Requirements: Thirty-four credits beyond German 112 including: at least eight credits at the 200-level taught in German, eight credits at the 300-level and two seminars (8 credits) at the 400 level.
- Recommended in the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures: At least two courses in another language. Whenever possible, these should be above the 112 level.
- Recommended in Other Departments: Related courses in art, English, history, music, philosophy, political science, religion and theatre.
Minor in German
- Requirements: At least 20 credits beyond 112. Each student minoring in German is required to design the minor in consultation with the department.
Licensure for Teaching in German
- Students interested in pursuing a course of study leading to a license to teach German should contact their advisor or Wittenberg's department of education for specific requirements.
World Languages and Cultures: Courses & Requirements page